Home | Study | Work Permits


Regina, Saskatchewan (GMT-6:00)Beijing, China (GMT+8:00)Mumbai, India (GMT + 5:30)London, UK (GMT + 0:00)
Work Permits PDF Print E-mail

It is possible for international students and graduates to work while they are studying (or after they graduate) in Saskatchewan. There are requirements for working on and off campus and a work permit may be required.

Anyone who graduates from an approved program at an eligible institution and lives in Saskatchewan is eligible to apply for up to $20,000 in tax credits for tuition fees they have paid if they continue to live in Saskatchewan.



Saskatchewan in the News